gallery | favourites | tumblr |I was tagged by lovely
Get prepared for a lot of text!~First tag:
- You must posts these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (I prefer to let mentions do that ////)
- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that".
- You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
- No tag-backs
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
10 things about me:
1. I'm 160 cm tall which is the most often used thing against me when it comes to jokes.
2. I love windy weather.
3. I try to be as optimistic as possible.
4. I'd love to take a helicopter ride some day.
5. I'm not much of an assertive person, so people often try to take an advantage of me.
6. I've never dyed my hair nor tried a cigarette.
7. My spirit animal is a sloth.
8. I hate taking photos of myself.
9. I'm afraid to get a driver licence.
10. In high school, I rewrote one of the books we had to read, it was for the upcoming play. The whole thing was 12 pages long, all in rhymed prose. And it took me one evening xD
Dererne's questions and my answers:
1. What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?
- Gah, that's a good question, it's hard to tell when you're not objective. From the looks, I'd say Annie from SnK, as there's not a lot of fictional characters with such specific face (damn you, mother nature! ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ﾉ), as for the character I'd say... maybe Elena from FFVII? Just like her, I used to follow my sibling, then try to prove that I'm worth something. I also don't like it when people don't take me seriously. I tend to be clumsy, but in the end I always get the work done.
2. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- I'd love to hear Freddie Mercury singing live.
3. What kind of vacations do you like?
- Hammock + scoop of ice-cream in my grandparents garden
4. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
- Probably forgotten. It's never nice to be hated.
5. Do you have a catchphrase or just a phrase you use frequently? : )
- "I can't believe it" or "omfg, I just can't" while facepalming xD It's quite hard not to do that, especially when you often travel by trains in Poland : )
6. What are some of your favorite websites to browse?
- Deviantart, Tumblr, Imgur, Wykop, Youtube, Duitang or Etsy. I also check up on the news quite often.
7. What are some things that make you really sad?
- Cruelty in any form, ilnesses, greed, SotC ending (I'm going to bitch about it, I'm sorry xD)
8. Do you like traveling?
- Hell yes!
9. What was your favorite TV show/cartoon as a kid?
- Oh, I loved quite a lot of them! When I was really young it was definitely Pingu, Miś Uszatek, Reksio, Colargol, Adventures of the Gummi Bears. Later on when I finally got CN and Fox Kids, I could spend a whole day watching Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Life with Louie and so on. But my favourite show was definitely Totally Spies back then - it was so inspiring that I've decided to start drawing xD
10. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
- I don't understand the phrase "can't sleep". That's what I'm the best at! xD
1. If you had to fight, what would be your weapon of choice?
2. If you could change something in your life, what would it be?
3. What do you pay attention to when you meet someone for the first time?
4. Who is your favourite video game character and why?
5. Would you rather sing perfectly or play an instrument?
6. Who do you look up to?
7. What makes you happy the most?
8. Is there a place that you'd really like to visit?
9. Who's the villain that you completely despise?
10. Do you like so called "anti-jokes"? Second tag
Let's keep sailing~
Birth date: 18 November '92
Country of origin: Poland
Names/screen-names you go by:
- Meiyo-chan, Mei, Isi, Chalko, Helvete - the three last ones I usually use in online games. I also have been called Shorty or Slendermarty by my friends xD
Explain your username:
- When I was younger, I had that fascination with Japan and Japanese culture, so obviously I went for a Japanese nickname too - from what I knew back then, Meiyo means "honour". As I really try to be respectful towards anyone and also try to be worthy of respect, I've thought it would be appropriate. Also, I love the pronunciation of it : )
Explain your icon:
- That's (well, half) of my face I was supposed to model and render for my university. It looks silly and nothing like me, but it's colorful, so I've decided to keep it for now. I'm probably going to change it when I'll find something better.
How would you describe your personality?
Around people I don't know:
//and they don't know each other: Quiet. Like, completely quiet. Also, trying not to draw any attention towards me xD
//and they know each other: Same as above-
Around people I do know:
//and i don't really like them/don't care about them : If I don't have to, I don't talk to them - and If I need to do something that requires any contact - I keep the conversation short and formal.
//and i like them: I guess that HERPA DERPA DERP describes it perfectly
How would other people describe you?
-"The one that likes to draw", quiet, probably childish. If they are saying something bad, it has to be behind my back then, because I don't really remember the situation when someone said something mean to me, face to face (except my brother, but it doesn't count, shhhh)
Are you afraid of anything/have any phobias?
- GODDAMN SPIDERS. Just nope. Huge nope.
What's your favorite physical feature about yourself?
- Small feet, more shoes to choose from (I'M COMING CHILDREN'S SHOE STORES)
What's your most hated physical feature about yourself?
- Probably my whole face, It's a bad case of falling down from heaven, okay
Do you have any physical disabilities/ailments?
- Fortunately not
Do you have any SPECIAL/FREAKY Abilities 8D?
- YES! I magically mess up every dish I try to cook, honestly, I could be Poison Ivy The Food Edition ™ without even trying.
Are you the first, middle, last, or only child? And who are your siblings?
- I only have an older brother. Also my parents are not even trying to hide the fact, that I'm an accident \o/
How many cousins do you have? Big family?
- My family is huuuge. I was never able to remember all of the names of my uncles, aunts, cousins and so on - I have to pass this question, because I simply have no idea how many of them is out there xD
Do you WANT to have children?
- I'm mentally not old enough to think about that yet OTL
What was your dream job when you were a kid?
- Pharmacist! If I didn't end up drawing, I'd definitely chase after this profession.
What is your dream job now?
- Concept artist or illustrator.
What are your current responsibilities?
What item of food would you eat the most of?
- Uhhh, I don't really have anything specific in mind, but I like crunchy stuff, like peanuts, fresh vegetables, crakers, breadsticks and such.
What is your favorite flavor ever?
- Okay, it's gonna be weird, but I really, really like pickled ginger. I bought like 1,5 kg of it recently xD
Do you like meat?
- Hell yes! But it has to be well-seasoned.
What do you usually eat for Breakfast?
- It varies a lot, as I tend to wake up late. I usually grab anything that's in the fridge.
What is your favorite dinner meal?
- This is one of these questions that leaves you thinking for hours xD I'm not really picky, I like most of the dishes as long as they don't contain any of the products of my hate list (which is below)
What cuisines do you like best?
- Same answer as above!
What foods do you HATE?
- I can't bring myself to eat any kind of mushrooms, maybe it's the texture, maybe it's the taste, but hella nope. Also, I despise most of the dried fruits - the only two I can stand is banana and apple. Fresh plums aren't my favourite either :/
What food can you not resist?
- I don't think that there's specific food I cannot resist, I eat to live, not live to eat xD
What would be your last meal?
- Probably would depend on my mood :-D
Do you like any 'freaky' food combinations?
- Depends on what it is, nothing wrong with trying out new things :-D
What is your general fashion style?
- Lots of layers, cause I can hide and I'm cold all of the time ;_;
What item of clothing do you wear the most?
- I guess that undergarment is the most obvious one, but except that, I often wear a green scarf too. More warmth ♥
Pants or skirts/dresses?
- I love both, but I wear jeans/shorts more often xD
How much of your skin do you like to show/cover up?
- If I could, I'd rather cover, but when it's hot I wouldn't come out in a coat, come on
What items of jewelry do you wear most?
- Earrings, sometimes rings
What item can you NOT leave your house without?
- Probably phone, my mom has to know where I am OTL (Yes, I am totally 21)
Hair up or Hair down?
- Hair down or a loose bun (only at home though :-P)
~* Life Style*~
What time do you usually wake up?
- Dang, that's what I have a problem with. I usually wake up at 11 am and only because I feel bad for staying in bed longer. Although I'd love to stay there forever :-P
What time do you usually go to sleep?
- 1 am? ;_;
How often do you bathe/shower?
- LOL, these questions. Daily of course.
Do you exercise regularly?
- Next question, please (￣(ｴ)￣)ﾉ
How often do you go out drinking?
- I don't drink. And even if I somehow do, it's reaaaally rarely (two times a year at most) and not a lot.
What do you do most in your spare time?
- Drawing, playing video games, reading.
Name your hobbies:
- Same as above!
How many pets have you had in your life?
- Oooh, this is going to be a long list. I had two dogs, a cat - therefore a lots of the kittens too (fortunately we found a new home for each one of them), many fish (piranha was one of them, because why not), an axolotl, aaand a frog that I've caught and decided to keep. Hubert (that was his name) spent only two weeks in custody, then my mom decided to free him xD
How many houses have you lived in in your life?
- This is the second one that I live in : )
What sort of 'vehicle' do you own?
- VROOM VROOOM.
It's healthy and cheap :-D And I can't drive the car.
What's your current job?
- I'm forever unemployed.
Color(s): blue, black, grey, beige and that kind of dark olive green
Animal: I love all of them as long as they're not insects. Because f**k you, bugs (｡◕‿‿◕｡)
Season: End of summer/ early fall. I'd love spring too, but POLLEN EVERYWHERE so whenever I leave the house it's neverending sneezing.
Scenery: All kinds of nature-y areas, so I can admire the clear sky
Sweet/treat: Sour candies/wasabi-covered peanuts
Games: Oh, there's a lot. Like really a lot, I could go on and on. I enjoy almost every genre, maybe except the strategy games. If I had to choose some titles, I'd go for Spyro series, most of the Final Fantasy games (like it isn't obvious when you look at my gallery xD), Amnesia, Persona 3, Medievil 1&2, Rayman, Resident Evil series (although the latest ones are getting kinda cheesy), Monster Hunter, Shadow of the Colossus and Ico were perfect ♥
Shop: I only enjoy shopping online
Brand: Don't have a favourite one.
Cultures: As above, each one of them has an interesting aspect so I can't choose just one xD
Style of music: Rock/classical music/soundtracks from video games/movies/sometimes metal/ lots of 90's music in general/k-pop
Favorite Songs: Don't make me list all of them here xD
Favorite Movies: Animated ones
Favorite TV shows: "Jeden z dziesięciu" - it's a Polish kind of a quiz show (xD) and the other one I keep up with is The Walking Dead.
Favorite Anime: Baccano!, Fullmetal Alchemist, SnK, Death Note, Tsuritama, K was quite alright too. I don't watch a lot of anime compared to some of my friends ;-;
Favorite Books: Recently Metro series
Favorite Ships/Pairings: Hell yes for Cloud x Aerith (FFVII), Wander x Mono (Shadow of the Colossus), Izumi x Sig (FMA), Makoto x Chiaki (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time), Steve x Claire (RE:CV) and I probably would find hella more, but I guess I should finish those tags today, not in next 2 weeks xD
Favorite place to Holiday/visit: Somewhere close to the water, as I enjoy the sound of it
Favorite place to relax/feel free: My room
~*what's the last -*~
Time you laughed: Today
What are you wearing right now?
- Dark jeans, grey sweatshirt and my green scarf xD
How do you feel right now?
- Sleepy + thinking about the ending of SotC for the 7th day in the row (IT BROKE MY HEART OKAY)
Did you brush your teeth today?
- Yes (these questions are so random, seriously xD)
Now, what do we say to tags?